Fort Lauderdale Fishing charter aboard the Happy Day Today Charter
boat is the ULTIMATE sport fishing adventure!
Fishing From Fort Lauderdale To The Bahamas
Fish the Famous Bahamas’ Tournaments!
(or just relax in paradise)
Booking charters for tournament or fun fishing should be made two weeks in advance. The Happy Day Today Fishing charter boat is a privately owned, 52’ Hatteras, which is fully outfitted for live baiting, trolling and bottom fishing.
If you are looking for an all-inclusive trip, the crew will accommodate whatever type of fishing the charter requests; including marlin fishing (trolling naturals and artificials), live bait tuna fishing, mahi and wahoo fishing, plus bottom fishing for large groupers. The length of the charter is unlimited, recommended at least three days of fishing. Charter fishing trips leave the dock at 7am and return by 4pm.
Tournaments in the Bahamas include the Betram Hatteras Shootout, (Capt. Zsak won in 1997 with a 603 lb. blue marlin), the Bahamas Billfish Championship, and the Bacardi.
- Hours and rates: a flat rate- 10 hours of fishing for $1800 a day.
- Fishing grounds: North Bar, Cherockee sound, Jurassic Park, Table tops.
- Tackle: Custom reels/ Shimano Tiagras/ Penn Internationals.
- Transportation: Fly into Marsh Harbour, take a 15 minute car ride to the marina. The hotel is located at the marina, a 5 star resort with pool, restaurant, rec. room, and private beach.
- Distance from Florida- 200 nautical miles.